jeudi 25 janvier 2007

David Copperfield and the giant ants.

I didn’t understand anything about this text. I don’t know who is “Agnes”, what is “this creature”, I didn’t even fully read this text. I just know that the truth appears to those who climb up the big tree, when all seems dark and hazy, when the jour­ney in this fucking desert seems too long. So appears Yggdrasill, the space tree, to the lost souls that keep on believing that there is something else that fetuses haz­ardingly flying over dry lakes, under purple clouds. But I don’t think that there is some hate in my feelings, after all, we share this land with other people, and if chains […].

Let’s find the truth. I know we
can do it. I know your sheep face (it is personal) is made of flooded feelings. I know the […].

Aucun commentaire: