jeudi 25 janvier 2007

David Copperfield and the flying fetus

A fetus is flying in front of me. He is evolving in vertical circles, as I’m listening to the seven minutes. The clouds over us (I say “us” because I consider myself as an internal observer of this situation) and a purple point of view make me realize that the baby is a man, who is actually in a fetal position. And suddenly (trust me, I’m serious, I understand that I am this man. So I realize that I’m not an internal observer, but the external and objective synthesis of my feelings, a sort of imma­terial abstraction of myself.

Now it’s time for me to leave, because I’m just born, and it would be a non-sense to stay in this primal universe. I must find Yggdrasill, he will know, as he is the world-tree, and his roots dive in the omniscient sources of Mimir, after all. He will know how to reveal the space’s truth to my young mind, and (if I’m lucky) I will be able to clime to his top and see Julia, the sad eagle. She is the most beauti­ful creature I’ve ever seen in my ancient life, when people (and sad eagles, of course), lived together at the limits of the bowl city. As they lived at the frontiers of the known world, they could see the Ginnungagap, the huge and dark fall that signify the limits of the Earth, and to forget this threat, they had to be jolly, and they made a pretty and lovely orange popular music, that filled their hart with a feeling of being lucky to be alive, even If they knew that chaos was just here after this street.

But let’s come back to the main subject, and let me explain why Julia is sad, and why even Yggdrasill can’t help her. You must know that after the great attack of the Niffleheim’s creatures, inhabitants of the bowl city had to leave the external limits. Julia is the only one who survived this tragedy, and the tree-world wel­comed her and healed her, as if she was his own daughter. But she kept on being sad, unable to forget this destructuration. I know that it is stupid, but now that I’m telling this story, I realize that nothing is more absurd and silly that disturbing the tree world, and his daughter’s weak peace, just to find and egocentric and mean­ingless truth. I’m absurd, and the only thing I can do is loitering in an endless de­sert, maybe I will forget I’m just a fetus.

Aucun commentaire: